Date: June 2022
Job Title: Call Centre Operations Manager
We are looking for an experienced individual to lead the daily operation of a large call centre to deliver a high quality service, hitting sales and productivity targets, and to lead the team.
Role Description & Purpose
- Developing individual or multiple call centre plans and goals that are aligned with the call centre business plan.
- Providing advice and solutions directly to customers in atypical circumstances.
- Working with staff to meet customer needs in a responsive and efficient manner.
- Managing call tracking system and assigning tasks. Logging time and percentages of open and closed client problems.
- Hiring, training, assigning, directing, and evaluating staff.
- Excellent service-orientated skills
- Ability to demonstrate thorough knowledge and passion for a contact centre environment
- Management experience in a call/contact centre
- Strong team management and operational management skills
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- Plus the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 55,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.