Our Services

For High Court Enforcement Enquiries

We’re authorised to enforce:

  • High Court Writs
  • Unpaid County Court judgments (CCJ’s)
  • Volumes of judgment orders
  • Unpaid Employment Tribunal awards and ACAS settlements
  • Judgments from courts outside England and Wales


We can also help you with:

  • Transferring CCJs up the High Court through our FREE Transfer-Up Service
  • Recovering specific items of property
  • Evicting squatters, trespassers and protesters from private land and property
  • Recovering rent arrears and handling repossessions for residential and commercial landlords
  • Tracing tenants who've left in breach of their agreement, or with rent unpaid


Once the judgment is issued and the Writ has been sealed, you can leave the rest to us, secure in the knowledge everything will be handled professionally, efficiently and sensitively.


Some important terms explained

When you transfer a CCJ up to the High Court, you’ll be given the appropriate Writ to recover your money, property or assets. But if you’re not familiar with the process, the language can be confusing. So, here’s our quick guide to the different types of High Court Writ you might obtain, and what each is used for.