Equita is authorised to enforce:
- High Court Writs
- Unpaid County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Volumes of judgment orders
- Unpaid Employment Tribunal awards and ACAS settlements
- Judgments from courts outside England and Wales.
We can also help with:
- Transferring CCJs up to the High Court via our Transfer-Up Service
- Recovering specific items of property
- Evicting squatters, trespassers and protesters from private land and property
- Recovering rent arrears and handling repossessions for residential and commercial landlords
- Tracing tenants who have absconded in breach of their agreement, or with rent unpaid.
Once the judgment is issued and the Writ has been received, you can rely on us to handle the process professionally, efficiently and sensitively.
Some important terms explained
When you transfer a CCJ up to the High Court, you’ll be given the appropriate Writ to recover your money, property or assets. This can be confusing if you’re not familiar with the process, so we have prepared this simple guide to the different types of High Court Writ.
Equita has been awarded the following industry standards and accreditations.