Equita has been awarded the following industry standards and accreditations.
Credit Services Association (CSA)
Founded in 1902, the CSA is the UK’s only national association for companies working in debt recovery, tracing and related professional services.
British Parking Association (BPA)
The BPA Is a not-for-profit membership association representing over 700 organisations including local authorities, manufacturers, car park operators, health authorities, universities, airports, railways, shopping centres, enforcement agencies, construction companies, learning providers and consultants.
Civil Enforcement Association (CIVEA)
Formed through the amalgamation of the Association of Civil Enforcement Agencies (ACEA) and the Enforcement Services Association (ESA), CIVEA can trace its roots back to 1906. It now represents all Civil Enforcement Agents in England and Wales.
City & Guilds Accredited
City & Guilds-approved training programme through our own training academy.
Civil Court Users Association (CCUA)
The CCUA acts as a focal point for communication between its members, the Ministry of Justice and Her Majesty’s Court & Tribunal Service.
High Court Enforcement Officers Association (HCEOA)
The High Court Enforcement Officers Association formerly known as The Sheriffs Officers Association was formed over 124 years ago. Its continued aim is to represent all its members and to provide a voice to Government.
Institute of Revenues, Rating and Valuation (IRRV)
We’re corporate members of the IRRV, and active in local associations
Equita Ltd and Derby City Council Parking Partnership Award Finalists at British Parking Awards.
- BS EN ISO 9001:2015 for financial enforcement, collection and process servicing
- BS EN ISO 14001:2015 for Environment Management Systems
- BS EN ISO 27001:2013 for Information Security Management Systems
- Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS)
- We've been registered under the Data Protection Act since 31 May 2003. Our registration number is Z5502302
- Silver accreditation under the Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) - Click here to see our case study - for more information on FORS click here
- OHSAS 18001:2007 accreditation - for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO 31000:2009 accreditation - for the Assessment and Management of Risk Systems
- ISO 22301:2012 accreditation - for having an effective Business Continuity Management System
- ISO 10002:2014 accreditation - for Customer Satisfaction Management Systems